First of all ... WELCOME !
We expect you to "come as you are." Wear what you are comfortable wearing, be who you are.
- We understand that anyone who walks through our doors brings their unique life experience, questions of faith, hopes, dreams and aspirations.
- We respect your right to "check us out" before being asked to do anything, participate in the offering, or make any commitment.
- We know that God has a perfect plan and purpose for you ,and it would be a privilege to have you discover the power of God in your life with us at Hope.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A TYPICAL SUNDAY MORNING
9:30am - Homecoming Hour
- Our goal is that coming to Hope Covenant Church would feel like coming home. During the 9:30am hour we enjoy classes, service projects and the sharing of a meal. Check our Calendar for this week's Homecoming activity.
10:30am - Worship (Beginning Memorial Day Weekend Services at 10:00am)
- In song, prayer and proclamation we seek the presence and the power of God. Your children are welcome to worship with you; a "preschool play time" is offered for the youngest children during the message, and a nursery is always available. On the first Sunday of every month we offer the Lord's Supper during the worship service. Anyone who trusts Christ for salvation and is seeking his help to live a purposeful and obedient life, is welcome to participate in the sacrament.Children may participate at the choice of their parents.
- After worship, Cafe' and potluck lunch on designated Sundays. We like to share some refreshments, fellowship and most importantly, conversation after every Sunday worship service.
Find more printed materials about our church, denomination and special announcements at our Welcome Center.