We expect you to "come as you are." Wear what you are comfortable wearing, be who you are.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A TYPICAL SUNDAY MORNING
10:00am - Worship
- In song, prayer and proclamation we seek the presence and the power of God.
- In a typical service you will sing modern worship songs led by our praise band.
- On the first Sunday of every month we offer the Lord's Supper during the worship service. Anyone who trusts Christ for salvation is welcome to participate in the sacrament. Children may participate at the choice of their parents.
- After worship, Cookies and Coffee are available in the Cafe' and potluck lunch on the second Sundays.
- Second Sunday Potluck: On the second Sunday of each month we share an all church "potluck" meal. The church provides the main dish, with members providing side dishes. All are welcome to lunch for fellowship and community.
- Children: Your children are welcome to worship with you; a preschool play table is also available at the back of the sanctuary, and a nursery is always available.
14401 West Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462